The Bible #
We believe that:
- The 66 books of the Old and New Testaments are scripture, words given by inspiration of God.
- That God preserves his words perpetually to all generations, for ever.
- That through the ministries of his word he also preserves a godly seed on the earth, to all generations.
- That the words of the LORD are pure, and that these pure words are contained in the Received Text, including faithful translations.
- And that it is through these pure words that God purifies the hearts of men.
The words of the LORD are pure words, as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. — Psalm 12:6-7
We’ve expounded these beliefs in more detail in a series of posts on our blog.